How Can You Change Your Discord Profile Picture? Here below the answer on how to change and delete your pic on discord.
- To Change Your Discord Profile Picture, go to Settings for Users.
- Profile pictures for Discord are 128×128 pixels. Pictures with larger dimensions are scaled to match the dimensions.
- Discord limits the frequency at which you can update your profile image within a specific timeframe.
Your profile photo is the public image you send on display for Discord communities. There’s no need to save a photo that no longer fits you.
Here’s how you can put on your best foot forward.
Dimensions of Discord’s Profile Image & Other Requirements
But, it does not mean you need to reduce or crop your image to accommodate those dimensions if the image is bigger. Discord will reduce it to a smaller size once it’s uploaded.
The file formats you can upload include PNG, JPG, JPEG, and GIFs (if you’re a Nitro Subscriber).
How to change your Discord profile picture
You can change your Discord profile photo on a computer desktop or even on your mobile.
1. Start the Discord application for either your Mac or computer.
2. Select the gear symbol in the bottom-left corner of your screen, and close it to your profile image. Users Settings.
3. On the My Account tab, click the Edit User Profile button on the right. The My Account tab is the page you see upon clicking the User Settings button, So you don’t need to navigate to it.
4. Click the Change Avatar button to the left side or on your profile photo to the right.
5. Click on the Upload button to upload your image.
If you’re a Nitro user, you may also add GIF files and make animated profile photos.
6. Select a profile picture for a new one and click “Open”. The most appealing photos are square and center because Discord can automatically trim your picture.
Also Read: How To Stream Netflix On Discord | Easy Ways
1. Launch Discord on the Android Discord app or the iOS Discord app.
2. Click your profile image at the bottom left corner.
3. Click your profile image to the left of the top or tap the User Profile option.
4. Re-tap your profile photo and select to change your avatar.
5. Select your profile photo from the images available and click the option to select.
6. Click Save in the upper right corner of the window to store modifications.