HONEYBOOK: RAISES $155M AT OVER $1 BILLION VALUATION IN SERIES D FUNDING
- HoneyBook Client experience based on CA and financial management system for small-scale service-based companies have received $155 million in Series D equity capital with a valuation of $1B.
- Durable Capital Partners led it with participation from Tiger Global Management, Battery Ventures, and Zeev Ventures.
- The company plans to use the funds to accelerate the development of its products and increase internal resources, such as expanding the number of employees.
- HoneyBook also provides a customer experience and financial management for service-based companies.
- Through the combination of contract, billing, and communication, the system allows the business owner to stay organized and offer support throughout the process.
- HoneyBook is used by service providers throughout the US and Canada who have generated over $3 billion of business through its platform.
Also Read: POSTSCRIPT: RAISES $35M IN SERIES B FUNDING
Also Read: KIDDOM: RAISES $35M IN SERIES C FUNDING