Hawthorne Effect Raises $20M in Series A Funding.
- Hawthorne Effect, a San Francisco-based company that provides solutions to centralize clinical trials, has raised $20 million in Series A financing.
- This round was managed by Northpond Ventures, with participation from SignalFire and P5 Health Ventures.
- It intends to utilize the money to speed up growth and assist in scaling operations.
- The technology-driven platform is called the Hawthorne Cloud, which works with highly skilled medical professionals.
- Since it was launched in 2015, the software has been utilized in over 50 trials in clinical research.
- The company is involved with over 260 research facilities and conducts trials through one virtual site.
Also Read: PHYSNA: RAISES $56M IN FUNDING
Also Read: LENGOO: RAISES USD 20M IN SERIES B FUNDING
Also Read: ALBERT: RAISES $100M SERIES C FUNDING