iCollege (Georgia State University’s Learning Management System) is powered by Brightspace.
The interface is very easy to use and allows you to quickly browse through your courses.
You can log in using your CampusID username or password.
How to log into iCollege
Georgia State College iCollege Access
- Navigate to icollege.gsu.edu.
- Click on “CampusID Login”.
- Please enter your CampusID.
- Enter your CampusID password.
- Click Log in.
- To log out, click the Profile icon located in the upper left corner and then click Log Out.
GSU icollege login page
My Home is your iCollege home. This is where you can create a profile, change your password and address, edit preferences, and access your courses.
You can also read the latest news and access organizational-level content or links.
How to get into iCollege and access your courses
Your Course Homepage is the first page you view when you sign up for a course. It’s similar to My Home but contains all your tools and widgets that display course-specific information.
- To access your list of courses, click the menu button on the Georgia State University icollege home screen.
- Select your course in the dropdown menu
- Scroll down to your My Home page to view all courses.
- Search for your course using the search bar. Or, you can look through all the courses below.
- To go back to My Home, click on the “X.”
Also Read: How to Play Google Snake Free in 2022
How to create a personal profile
It is optional to fill out your profile. However, this feature is great for getting to know other members. If you are uncomfortable sharing information about yourself, leave that section blank.
Your profile information may be visible through the Classlist. You may see your profile picture next to your discussion post and your name on class lists.
Follow the below steps to create a personal profile at GSU iCollege.
- On the home screen, click on the Profile icon located in the upper left corner.
- Click on Profile.
- You can fill in the text fields required with your personal information.
- To upload a profile image, click on the Change Picture.
- Next, click Upload to choose a picture and click Add.
- Click Save or Save and close when you’re done.
How to edit your account settings
- Click on the Profile icon in the upper right corner.
- Go to Account Settings.
- To change or view different account settings, you can use the tabs located at the top. Click Save or Save and close when you are done.
What is iCollege email exactly?
iCollege email is used to communicate course-specific information between you and your instructors. It is not connected with PantherMail, your GSU student account.
This email tool allows you to send emails within the Learning Environment. You can also organize and store received mail using folders.
How to use the icollege email
- Click the Envelope link on your GSU iCollege homepage.
- Click Email from the dropdown list.
- Click the Compose button in the top toolbar.
- In the Message box, type the recipient’s email address or click on the Address Book icon at the top of this page to search for an email address from the Address Book.
- Select a subject to your Email.
- Type your message.
- If you want to attach a file to your Email, please click Upload.
- Send it to
How to set course notifications in the GSU-icollege
Use the Notifications feature to stay informed about your iCollege courses. It will allow you to get instant notifications about course activities (such as dropbox submissions or discussion message updates) as well as change your email and SMS notifications options.
- On the Notifications pages, click on the Register mobile link.
- Register Your Mobile: Select your country and mobile carrier from the dropdown menus. Then, enter your mobile number.
- Click on Save.
- After receiving a registration confirmation code via your mobile device, enter it into the Confirmation Cod field.
- Click Confirm.
- After confirmation, the system will allow you to limit the number of messages it can send daily. To do this, click No Limit and choose the number you want. After you’re done, click Save at the bottom.
How to exempt courses from notification
- Click on the Notifications tab to manage your course exclusions.
- Click the Exclude button beside each course to be excluded, or click Exclude all Courses to stop course notifications.
- Click on the Restore icon beside each course to restore exclusion course notifications. Click Clear course exclusions if you want to restore all courses.
- Then, click Close.