Goalsetter, The company raises $15 million to improve financial education in America.
- Goalsetter is a goal-based saving and gifting platform designed specifically for kids and supported by the people who are passionate about them.
- The company announced the conclusion of an investment of $15 million in a Series A round led by Seae Ventures.
- Seae Ventures is joined by Fiserv, Mass Mutual, Sterling National Bank, and Citizens Financial Group.
- With an oversubscribed round, this new round of funds enables the company to expand its B2B partnerships.
- The series A phase includes returns made by NBA superstar Kevin Durant, and new investment opportunities from Fearless Fund
- It collaborates with fintech, financial institutions and insurance companies to white-label platforms for companies.
Also Read: EXABEAM: RAISES $200M FUNDING FOR SERIES A