Foreside Acquisition of Cipperman Compliance Services
- Foreside is a supplier of GRC services and services in technology for clients throughout the world asset management sector.
- The company announced its acquisition of CCS, an industry-leading independent supplier of Chief Compliance Officer services.
- CCS was established in 2004 and headquartered in Wayne, Pennsylvania; CCS is a specialist in chief compliance officer services.
- CCS’s team includes top lawyers and compliance experts with decades of real-world experience
- CCS will bring about 25 employees and more than 100 customers with the acquisition.
- It was a long-standing relationship, and I was awed by the vast pool of expertise they have in their business of compliance advisory.
Also Read: SWEEP RAISES $73M SECTION B FUNDING
Also Read: Book Salon: RAISES EUR 3M FOR FINANCIAL AID
Also Read: INRUPT: RECEIVES AN INVESTMENT FROM ACCENTURE VENTURES