FNZ and Clearstream: Agree with strategic partnership
- FNZ, the world’s wealth-management platform and Clearstream Deutsche Borse Group’s post-trade service provider
- We have entered into a strategic alliance that will substantially enhance transparency.
- The information on the investment distribution is dispersed, and there are no connections across the entire sector.
- The latest solution, enabled by the Fund Centre capabilities, will provide asset managers with a global
- As will, help asset managers in their European distribution of funds by achieving efficiency gains.
- This service will provide asset managers with a single source of information that aggregates data and insights to unite sales.
Also Read: RADIX: CLOSES $11M SERIES A FUNDING