Flexia Raises $4M in Seed Funding.
- Flexia is a Sacramento, California-based company that develops an intelligent and connected Pilates reformer and has raised $4 million in seed funding.
- The round was led by ADvantage and included the participation of Phoenix Capital Ventures, Techstars, and Calm Ventures.
- Alongside the financing, Alexander Bente, partner at ADvantage, was added to the board of directors as part of the financing round.
- The company plans to use the funds to increase its operations, boost growth, and expand its reach.
- The company has a clever Pilates reformer that can be used at home using advanced technology that can tailor exercises and measure the benefits to the health of body and mind movement.
Also Read: MODULIZE: RECEIVES EUR1.9M In SEED FUNDING
Also Read: American Express: OPEN FOR BIZ WITH FINTECHS powered BY I2C
Also Read: ADDX: LAUNCHES PRIVATE MARKET SERVICES FOR WEALTH MANAGERS