Federal Reserve Board Beth Anne Wilson as director of the Division of International Finance
- Federal Reserve Board on Wednesday announced the appointment of Beth Anne Wilson as director of the Division of International Finance.
- Director, Wilson supervises the division’s activities in tracking and forecasting the global economy.
- Analyzing the most important global issues like changes in global commodities and financial markets
- She is also accountable for educating on behalf of the Federal Open Market Committee on the global economic and financial trends.
- Wilson began working for the Board in 1995 as an economist within the Division of Research and Statistics.
- She was also a part of the Division of International Finance in 1998 as an economist. keeping track of emerging market economies.
Also Read: INTENSEYE: RAISES $25M IN SERIES A FUNDING
Also Read: KARMA: CLOSES $25M SERIES A FUNDING ROUND
Also Read: SNAPPY: RAISES $70M IN FUNDING