Exabeam: Raises $200M in Series F Funding.
- Exabeam, the Foster City, California-based security automation and analytics company, has raised $200 million in Series F financing at a $2.4 Billion value.
- The deal was directed by Blue Owl Capital’s Owl Rock division of Blue Owl Capital and was backed by investors already invested.
- The company will utilize the funds to speed up its operations’ growth and develop new products.
- The company is an automation and security analytics company that offers intelligence to the entire security and IT stack.
- The platform boasts greater than 25 years’ expertise in running high-growth security companies.
- The co-founder of the company and its initial CEO, Nir Poliak, is expected to continue to be an active part of the Executive Team. He will also remain with the company.
Also Read: THE MOM PROJECT: RAISES $8M SECTION C FUNDING
Also Read: PANTHER LABS RAISES $15M in SERIES A FUNDSIDERING
Also Read: MOTOREFI: RAISES A ADDITIONAL $5M FOR FINANCING