Encompass appointed Steve Hadaway as a chief revenue officer.
- Encompass is the company that offers the industry’s leading Know Your Customer (KYC) automation platform.
- The company has appointed an experienced general manager and leader in sales Steve Hadaway as its Chief Revenue Officer.
- After 15 years in top managerial positions at the software firm FICO, Hadaway is appointed to the newly created position.
- Hadaway led his regional plan, directing 200 employees that serve more than 50 markets worldwide.
- He is praised for his track record of achieving extraordinary growth and instilling high-performance culture into his teams.
- He will oversee the revenue-focused aspects of the business, including Direct Sales, Strategic Alliances, and Marketing.
Also Read: QUADFI: SCORES $100M FINANCING FACILITY WITH CRAYHILL CAPITAL MANAGEMENT
Also Read: SINGTEL: PARTNERS UOB AND ADDX ON LARGEST FOREIGN CURRENCY DIGITAL BOND IN SINGAPORE
Also REad: THEMIS: RAISES $9M