Eleos Health Raises $20M in Series A Funding.
- Eleos Health, a Boston, Massachusetts-based provider of an automated CareOps solution for the field of behavioral health, has raised $20 million in Series A financing.
- The round was led by F-Prime Capital and Eight Roads Ventures and included AMoon Fund as well as lool ventures and Arkin Holdings.
- The company is planning to make use of the money to boost expansion and increase its team, product, and operations.
- Eleos Health offers CareOps Automation solutions, which combine the entire behavioral healthcare workflow by focusing on the process of automating essential operational requirements.
- All of these tools facilitate clinically-based behavioral therapy for providers as well as networks of providers to measure and compare the progress of treatment and treatment.
Also Read: RS2: GOES ON ITS OWN ACQUIRING BUSINESS
Also Read: PXP Finance Lands in Best New Canada