Thorny Cracked Tear is a Crystal Tear in Elden Ring. Crystal Tears can be combined in the flask or Wondrous Crystal Tears to boost their effects.
A crystal tear grew gradually over time, in which the treasures of the Erdtree fell into the earth.
Mix it with the Flask of Wondrous Physick.
The resultant concoction makes subsequent attacks more powerful the longer they go on. The effect, however, is only lasting for a brief period of time.
Also, read Elden Ring Graven School Talisman
THORNY CRACKED TEAR LOCATION IN ELDEN RING
Thorny Cracked Tear Thorny Cracked Tear can be located at the following address:
- The drop was made by Putrid Avatar at the Minor Erdtree in the Consecrated snowfield to the east of Ordina, Liturgical Town.
ELDEN RING THORNY CRACKED TEAR NOTES & TIPS
- Duration 3 minutes
- It increases damage by 10%, 13%, and 20 percent
- Stacks that include Winged Sword insignia as well Millicent’s prosthesis
- Do not stack together Comet Azur.
- Tips and notes for players are available here.
Also, read Elden Ring Bastards Stars
- It is possible to find Crystal Tears in the bottom of Minor Erdtrees and elsewhere throughout the Lands Between
- In the presence of grace, you are able to blend two crystal tears inside the Flask of the Wondrous Physick (This allows you to create elixirs that have many custom effects)