It’s now easier to Cancel Zoom Subscription you don’t use.
Easy Steps to Cancel Zoom Subscription
These are the steps to cancel your Zoom Pro Subscription.
1. Register to Zoom’s web portal.
2. Click Account Management and then tap Payment.
3. To stop automatic renewal, you can click cancel subscription from the Current Plan tab.
4. Select Cancel Subscription to confirm your request.
5. You can choose why you don’t want to renew your subscription.
6. After you are done, click Submit.
Also Read: Easy Steps to Cancel Roku Subscriptions
Your plan status will be updated to Canceled. Your paid plan will continue to be available for the remainder of the billing period. You can reactivate the plan if you do not wish to have it canceled. To do this, go to My Subscriptions and select Reactivate plan.
To make the cancellation online, simply visit https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/203634215-How-Do-I-Cancel-My-Subscription-.
Ideathrift provides all the information you need to cancel, unsubscribe, or delete your Zoom account.
Your Zoom subscription might appear on your statement as follows:ZOOM.US 888-799-9666 CA 95113 US.
ZOOM VIDEO COMPUNICATIONS INC.
ZOOM.US (888-799-9666 CA