Are you not using Shopify as often as you used to? Are you fed up with paying Shopify subscription fees?
The Shopify team has the fastest and easiest way to Cancel Shopify Subscription.
Easy Steps to Cancel Shopify Subscription
Shopify accounts make it easy to create, grow, market, and manage an online retail business.
1. Log in as the store owner.
2. Click Settings from your Shopify admin. Next, click Plan & Permissions or account.
3. Click Close or Sell store in the Store Status section.
4. Click Close store.
5. To continue, enter your password
6. Shopify can be reached to assist you. Click Close store if you are certain that you want your store to be closed.
Also Read: Easy Steps to Cancel Rhapsody Subscription
Ideathrift is the one-stop-shop for all information about Shopify.
Your Shopify subscription might show up on your Statement as follows: SHOPIFY COM C ELK GROVE VIL IL
SHOPIFY IN G.CO/HELPPAY