It’s now easier to Cancel Roku Subscriptions you don’t use.
Easy Steps to Cancel Roku Subscriptions
1. Log in to Roku your Account
2. Click the top-right corner to access your profile
3. From the dropdown, select ‘Manage Your Subscriptions’
4. Next to the subscription you want to cancel, click ‘Unsubscribe.
5. Answer any questions that may be asked and confirm.
To make the cancellation online, simply visit https://support.roku.com/article/208756478-how-do-i-manage-or-cancel-a-roku-billed-subscription-
Ideathrift is your one-stop destination for all information about how to cancel, unsubscribe, or delete your Roku Subscriptions Account.
You may see your Roku Subscriptions subscription on your statement as ROKU INC 888-600-7658 CA
: ROKU INC 888-600-7658 CA
ROKU FOR HBO 888-600-7658 CA
ROKU INC 4029357733 CA
ROKU FOR HBO
Debit Card Purchase – ROKU INC 8886007658 CA
ROKU 800-600-7658 CA
PAYPAL *ROKU INC 402-935-7733 CA
PAYPAL INST XFER ROKU INC WEB ID: PAYPALSI77