It’s now easier to Cancel Plenty of Fish Subscription you don’t use.
Also Read: How Do You Cancel National Trust Subscription in Easy Steps?
Easy steps to cancel Plenty of Fish subscription
These are the steps to cancel your Plenty Of Fish Subscription.
1. Go to Settings > [your Name] > iTunes & App Store
2. Tap on your Apple ID at the top of the screen. Next, tap View Apple ID (you may need to sign in)
3. Scroll down and click on Subscribe
4. Select the subscription you wish to manage
5. Tap Cancel Subscription
Also Read: How Do You Cancel Cricket Wireless Subscription in Easy Steps?
Subscribe using your Google Play Store Account:
2. Verify that you are signed in to the correct Google Account
3. Click on the left to access My Subscriptions
4. Choose the subscription that you wish to cancel
5. Click Manage to cancel your subscription
You can unsubscribe, cancel or delete your Plenty of Fish account using Ideathrift.
Also Read: Easy Steps to Cancel PDFfiller Subscription
Your Plenty of Fish subscription might show up on your statement as follows:
pof.com 604-692-2542 DE
POF.com 442-8086809 CA