It’s now easier to Cancel CVS Pharmacy subscription you don’t use.
Steps to Cancel CVS Pharmacy Subscription
To cancel your CVS CarePass
1. Call our customer service department at 833-320-2273.
2. Talk to a representative.
3. They will need your CVS CarePass number and customer details.
4. Resign from your membership.
5. A confirmation email will be sent to you.
Also Read: Easy Steps to Cancel Billie Subscription
To make the cancellation online, simply visit CVS.com/CarePass/CancelPlan
You can call 1-833320-2273 from your phone to voice your concerns and raise a complaint.
You can find all the information you need about Ideathrift, including how to cancel, unsubscribe and cancel your CVS Pharmacy trial.
Also Read: Easy Steps to Cancel Walmart Subscription
Your CVS Pharmacy subscription might show up on your statement as follows:
CVS/PHARMACY #09661 LOS ANGELES CA
CVS/PHARMACY #08924 EDGWATER NJ
CVS/PHARMACY #10916 LOS ANGELES CA
CVS/PHARMACY #02716 NEW YORK NY
CVS/PHARMACY #02943 000 ATLANTA
CVS/PHARMACY #07019 NEW YORK NY