DRIVENETS: RAISES $208M IN SERIES B FUNDING
- DriveNets is a Raanana company, an Israel-based software for networking that has received $208 million from its Series B financing round.
- The deal, which boosts DriveNet’s valuation to over 1 billion dollars, was facilitated by a new investor D1 Capital Partners.
- The company will also use the money to expand its reach to new regions.
- DriveNets is a company in the software industry that builds cloud-like networks providing communications cloud service providers and service providers a brand new method to create networks.
- DriveNets Network Cloud supports the complete virtualization of the network and computes resources, making it possible for communication service providers.
- The software runs on the standard white box hardware and can increase the network’s capacity by adding more white boxes to a physical cluster.
Also Read: PHYSNA: RAISES $56M IN FUNDING
Also Read: LENGOO: RAISES USD 20M IN SERIES B FUNDING