Douugh partners with Pinwheel to make it easier to switch payrolls.
- The Douugh will be on a quest to make it easier for people to access banking and create accounts for banks that have a brain that will aid you in living financially healthier lives.
- Douugh announce a partnership agreement with Pinwheel to enable automatic direct switch of deposit to its US customers
- Customers are currently restricted to direct deposit switch by hand. This solution comes with many kinks.
- The use of Pinwheel can increase the likelihood of being the primary bank account for many of its clients.
- We have partnered with Pinwheel to help US customers to transfer their paycheques.
- The majority of consumers are shifting to fintech solutions due to the fact that they can meet clients’ requirements and are easy to use
Also Read: PLINQIT Adds Dianne Hicks Is Director of Marketing
Also Read: OneConnect: Provides Update On Status of its holding under the Foreign Companies Accountable Act
Also Read: CAPITAL ON TAP: SECURES $200 MILLION FUNDING FACILITY