Are you a new user of Chime and not sure about all the features that the platform provides? You might be having this question in your mind, “Does Chime Have Mobile Check Deposit?” if that is so, you have landed on the right page as we are here to end up all your doubts and questions.
Chime is a mobile banking platform that is rapidly taking up its place in every user’s smartphone. The app is convenient to use, and the features you get here have made it popular that a lot of people now prefer using this to make online transactions.
Chime surely has the Mobile Check Deposit facility that users can enjoy on the platform. It becomes a lot easier to deposit checks with Chime as you do not have to physically visit the traditional banks. Everything is just on the tips of your fingers, right on your mobile phone.
If you want to know in detail about Chime’s mobile check deposit, then go through the whole article, and you will get all the related information.
Does Chime Have Mobile Check Deposit?
Yes, Chime does have a mobile check deposit. This is one of the important features that you get on Chime. This is an advanced feature that lets user deposit their checks on the platform that can be cashed into their respective Chime accounts.
The procedure of Chime mobile check deposit is completely safe and secure, and users do not even have to visit the banks to deposit their checks.
How To Deposit Mobile Check With Chime Account?
Want to know how to make a mobile check deposit with Chime? Here are the simplified steps that you can follow and deposit Mobile checks with your Chime account.
- Launch the Chime app on your smartphone.
- On the screen, tap on the “Move Money” option.
- Select the Mobile Check Deposit option available under the “Add Funds” menu.
- Now choose the bank account where you want to deposit your check.
- Enter the amount of money exactly the same as what has been written on the check.
- Click clear pictures of the front as well as the backside of the check you are depositing.
- Review all the mentioned details and confirm your deposit.
The check has been deposited on Chime, and now you just need to wait for the clearance, and then you will receive your payment. This will take up to a few days, so you will need to wait for it.
Remember that you can deposit a maximum of 10 checks in a month, and the deposit limit is $2000 per check.
How To Send Checks With Chime Through Mail?
You can also send the checks with Chime through the mail. Here are the simple steps that you can follow for this.
- Launch the Chime mobile app.
- Select the “Chime Checkbook” option under the “Pay Bills” section.
- Select who you are sending the check to, an individual, a business, or whatsoever.
- Enter the details that have been asked for, including the mailing address.
- Fill out the account number and the bill number.
- Tap on the “Mail Check” button.
Remember that you can use this Chime Checkbook advance feature only if your Chime account is older than 30 days. The limit of the check deposit, in this case, is $5000 per check and $10000 per month. The clearance of the check takes up about 5 to 7 business days.
How Long Does A Deposited Check Take To Clear On Chime?
Once you have deposited a check on Chime, the clearance of the check usually takes a time period of about 1 week. Once the check is cleared, you receive the payment within five to seven business days.
In case your check clearance is taking up more than one week on Chime, it is suggested that you contact your respective bank and find out if there is an issue.
What Is The Fee For Depositing Check With Chime?
The good news is that there is no fee charged for any Chime check deposit. If you are a Chime user, you do not have to deposit any kind of weekly or monthly fee, any overdraft fee, or any fee per check.
How To Deposit Cash In Chime Account?
You may also directly deposit the cash amount to your Chime account. Here are the steps that you can follow if you want to deposit cash in your Chime spending account.
- Launch the Chime mobile app on your phone.
- Tap on the “Move Money” option.
- Now select the “Deposit Cash” option under the Add Funds menu.
- Here, tap on the “Locations” button and select the desired location around you.
- Follow up as directed, and the cash will be deposited into the account.
There are over 90000 retail locations where you can deposit your cash via Chime.
This was all you needed to know about the Chime mobile check deposit. Now, feel free to deposit your checks on the Chime app without having to go to any bank physically and enjoy the service.