Have you heard about Discord party mode, the feature specially launched on the platform on the occasion of Discord’s seventeenth birthday? Well if you don’t know about this, or if you have the issue of Discord party mode not showing, then here you will get all your answers.
Discord has become a very popular platform for people to connect to other people worldwide and converse with them in the groups that are formed for specific topics. So, you can find people with the same interests as you through the Discord channels and expand your knowledge as well as find new friends over there.
Recently, Discord launched a party mode for its users on its seventeenth birthday right on May 13, 2022. The feature adds some extra audio and visual alterations, for instance, the crowd cheering, combo counter, and confetti. These things appear in the channel as you type there. This particularly has no real user benefits but is great to make the conversations in the Discord channels interesting.
Some people are complaining about the Discord party mode not showing on their Discord channels. If you are also facing the same issue on Discord, then here are answers to all your doubts and troubles. Keep reading and find out everything about Discord party mode.
Also Read: Telegram Stuck On Connecting: How To Fix Your Instant Messaging App
What Is Discord Party Mode?
Discord has gifted its users with a new mode known as the Discord party mode on the occasion of its seventeenth birthday and was launched on 13th of May, 2022. This Discord party mode helps making the conversations lively. Just imagine confetti raining down as you speak on the stage, just a similar feeling can be experienced through Discord party mode.
There are several features like confetti, combo counters popping out beside you, or the sound of crowd cheering. This is all what the Discord party mode is providing its users with.
Also Read: How To Send Photos on Tinder? Easy Steps | Updated 2022
How To Turn On Party Mode Discord?
Still figuring out how to turn on Discord party mode? Don’t worry, here are the simple steps that you will require to follow to turn on Discord party mode.
1. Launch the Discord app on your device. Log in to your Discord channel.
2. At the bottom left corner of the app you will see the gear icon. Click on it to open the Settings menu.
3. Now, go to the App settings.
4. Scroll through the menu that will open till you find the “Party Mode” tab.
5. Click on the tab and swipe right the “Enable Combos” and “Enable Sounds” toggles. As they turn green, this means you have turned on Discord party mode.
6. Make any necessary settings you want to through the options available in the same menu.
Now, the Discord party mode has been enabled on your Discord account and you can use the feature in your Discord channels as you wish to.
How To Turn Off Party Mode Discord?
Do not want to use Discord party mode anymor4e? No issue. You can simply turn the Discord party mode off on your account. To turn off Discord party mode, you will have to go through the steps mentioned underneath.
1. Launch the Discord app on your device and log in to your Discord account in which you want to turn the party mode off.
2. Click on the gear icon present at the bottom right corner of the screen to open the Settings menu.
3. Click on the App settings from there.
4. Here you will find the “Party mode” tab. Click on it.
5. Turn off all the toggles from here by swiping them to the left. The green light will turn off as you disable the party mode.
This is all you have to do and the Discord party mode will be disabled on your account.
Discord Party Mode Not Showing?
Are you unable to use Discord party mode on your device? If it is so, there might be certain reasons behind this.
First, make sure that you have turned on the Discord party mode on your account. Go to the settings and find out if the toggles are swiped right or not.
Also, make sure that the Reduction Mode has not been enabled. A few features like screenshake and confetti can be disabled if you have turned on the Reduction mode. So, turn it off it you enabled it by mistake.
Remember that Discord has launched the Discord party mode feature for a limited period of time. You can use this feature only from May 13, 2022 at 10AM PDT to May 16, 2022 till 5PM PDT. After this, you will not be able to find the Discord party mode unless Discord launches back the feature again on the platform for its users.
Also Read: How To Retune A Hisense TV: Retune TV With This Guide
This was all you needed to know about Discord Party Mode and what to do in case the Discord party mode is not showing. Share this with your Discord friends so that they can also enjoy experiencing the amazing features of Discord party mode and make the app more interesting to use.