Delta One Raises $9.1M in Seed Funding.
- Delta One, an San Francisco, CA-based provider of a Solana-based deFi protocol, raised $9.1M in seed capital.
- The company plans to use the funds to aid in supporting the development of the core protocol and the growth of ecosystems for projects that want to be integrated with the protocol.
- DeltaOne is a yield generation protocol for Solana that bundles complicated strategies for yield creation into easy-to-use products.
- The automated delta-neutral strategies of the company need minimal, or no management yet offer an attractive, risk-adjusted return to investors.
- The protocol has accumulated an unending waitlist of more than 100,000 people since first introduced at the Solana Ignition Hackathon in October 2021.
Also Read: ROOLIFE GROUP: LAUNCHES TIKTOK FLAGSHIP STORE IN CHINA
Also Read: SWATCHON: RAISES $10M IN FUNDING
Also Read: UNMUDL: CLOSES $1.275M IN SEED FUNDING