CRESTA: CLOSES $50M SERIES B FUNDING
- Cresta is a San Francisco, CA-based expertise AI service provider for the enterprise that has completed its $50 million Series B investment.
- Sequoia Capital led it with participation from Greylock Partners, Andreessen Horowitz, Allen & Company, and Porsche Ventures.
- The company plans to use the funds to fund its growth and continue to work on its Cresta Expertise engine
- It aims to make businesses more productive through Expertise AI to help sales and service teams unleash their full potential using AI solutions.
- Its Voice’s key features include real-time agent assistance and training during a customer telephone call, as well as call transcription
- Customers are Intuit, Porsche, and Cox Communications
Also Read: SAFEAI: RAISES $21M IN SERIES OF FUNDING
Also Read: SPECRIGHT: RAISES $30M IN SERIES B FUNDING