Cogo: The Cogo team joins the ING Labs accelerator
- Cogo is a company driven by a cause that offers sustainability solutions that help companies and consumers assess their impact on the environment.
- Working on a project with the innovation accelerator of ING ING Labs Brussels as one of the 2022 cohorts of startups.
- ING will continue to test its unique ability to integrate Carbon Tracking technology into digital banking solutions
- The first step is to create an initial proof of concept in the next 16 weeks.
- A Proof of Concept will be designed in a banking context to demonstrate the latest technology capabilities.
- ING Labs Brussels also announced earlier that it was launching regtech startup Sygno and software for visualizing data Solidatus
Also Read: TOKEN: BOLSTERS LEADERSHIP POSITION IN EUROPE WITH NEW EXECUTIVE HIRES
Also Read: WHITEHALL CAPITAL: PUTS PRIVATE DEBT EXPOSURES ON BLOCKCHAIN
Also Read: CAPITALISE: JOINS THE BEST XERO APP STORE