CME Group: Introduce Crypto rate of reference
- CME Group exchanges offer the largest selection of international benchmarking products that cover all asset classes.
- Announced plans to introduce eleven new reference rates for cryptocurrency, as well as real-time indexes
- As the market for digital assets continues to grow, there is a raising need for dependability.
- CME CF Reference Rates and Real-Time Indicators are based on solid methodologies and are subject to regular professional oversight
- Many of the top cryptocurrency trading platforms and exchanges will offer pricing information to support these new benchmarks.
- The release of 11 brand new indices will open the doors for investors who are already familiar with the market to be exposed to a wider range of cryptocurrencies.
Also Read: KOONENBERRY GOLD: ASSIGNS DAN Power as the MANAGING DIRECTOR
Also Read: AUGUST Schools: RAISES $5M SEED FUNDAMENT
Also Read: FLEXIA RAISES $4M SEED FUNDING