Citi – Partners Ebanx Latin America
- Citi, the world’s largest bank, has around 200 million customer accounts and is active in over 160 countries.
- EBANX, the largest Latin American payments platform, connects more than 35,000 worldwide
- The announcement that it has agreed to pay global payment processor EBANX
- Online payments will allow clients to accept over 100 consumer payments from 11 countries
- With a forecast of over 30% growth in 2022, eCommerce is expected to continue expanding in Latin America.
- Institution merchants can now collect using a variety of payment methods, including credit cards, through EBANX’s platform.
Also Read: BRITANNIA: ACQUIRES CRYPTO TRADING FIRM ALPHAPLATE
Also Read: LLOYDS: OVO ENERGY APPOINTS AS THE DIRECTOR EXECUTIVE
Also Read: MARQETA: ANNOUNCES RISKCONTROL PRODUCT SUITE TO HELP COMBAT CREDIT FRAUD