Capital On Tap The Company has secured a $200 million loan facility.
- Capital on Tap Financial Technology Company provides the opportunity to provide funding for medium and small companies across the UK and the US.
- Varde Partners is a renowned international alternative investment firm with roots in distressed and credit.
- HSBC serves its customers around the world from offices across 64 territories and countries across its geographic regions
- A $200 million funding facility was secured in conjunction with HSBC and Varde Partners to help fund their ongoing US expansion.
- It was launched in 2012; the program has offered more than PS3.5 billion in financing to over 125,000 medium and small-sized companies.
- This investment gives an opportunity to further boost its phenomenal growth in the US.
Also Read: SURECOMP: INSERTS DUPLICATE FINANCING FRAUD PREVENTION AS INDUSTRY UTILITY
Also Read: PAYMOB: Announces Its Formal market entry, and beginning of operations, in Pakistan
Also Read: LENDENCLUB LAUNCHES BEST FINTECH VENTURE FUND