Buildots revokes $30M from Series B Financing.
- Buildots is one of the Tel Aviv, Israel, and London UK-based AI technology companies for construction that has raised $30 million in Series B financing.
- Lightspeed Ventures led the round with participation from the previous investor TLV Partners Future Energy Ventures, Tidhar Construction Group and Maor Investments.
- The company plans to use the new funds to expand its global team, emphasizing its R&D and sales departments.
- The company supplies construction companies with an end-to-end service that permits project managers to take charge of all activities on the construction site.
- The platform serves as a portable control centre to project supervisors, enabling them to make decisions that can dramatically accelerate construction and cut expenses.
- The company has disclosed that its technology is used to lower costs and boost productivity on several construction projects that are major in scope.
Also Read: VISUWELL: RAISES $10M B SERIES FUNDING