Britannia: Alphaplate acquires crypto trading company Alphaplate
- Britannia, a top international financial service group, is based in London.
- We announce that Alphaplate, a proprietary technology company specializing in cryptocurrency trading, has been acquired.
- Alphaplate was founded in 2017 and is a quantitative, systematic market-maker.
- This acquisition will give its clients access to Execution, Custody and OTC services, and Payments.
- Jan I Stromme is the Alphaplate team that will transition to Digital. Jan I Stromme was previously in senior positions.
- Respond quickly to market changes and offer new services to clients, disrupting traditional banking.
Also Read: LLOYDS: OVO ENERGY APPOINTS AS THE DIRECTOR EXECUTIVE
Also Read: MARQETA: ANNOUNCES RISKCONTROL PRODUCT SUITE TO HELP COMBAT CREDIT FRAUD
Also Read: BINANCE: HIRES FOR EXISTING REGULATORS FROM FCA & FINRA