Boxhub raises $2.7M in Seed Capital.
- Boxhub is a Copenhagen-founded, Denmark-based, Toronto, Canada-based online marketplace for shipping containers that received $2.7M in seed funding.
- Backers include Niklas Ostberg Conrad Whelan, David Helgason, Esther Dyson, Charlie Songhurst, Aakrit Vaish, Michael Pomerleau, Samuel Fuentes and vc company Innoport
- The company plans to use the money to speed up U.S. expansion and product development.
- The company is an online e-commerce and logistics platform that allows customers to purchase shipping containers and then deliver them.
- This managed market is utilized by people who want to undertake DIY or recycling projects. Several Containers are purchased from the hub of Box, beginning new lives in the form of tiny homes or vertical farms. They also serve as homes offices.
Also Read: Winden RAISES $5.3M in SEED FOR FUNDING