Book Salon Raises EUR 3M in Funding
- Book Salon is a Helsinki Finland-based payment and booking services provider with a focus on hair and beauty companies; it concluded a EUR 3M financing round.
- This round was directed by Joint Effects with participation from the previous investors, Big Bets VC.
- The company plans to make use of the funds for European expansion, with the primary areas of focus consisting of those the Nordics, UK, Ireland, Spain, and Italy.
- BookSalon offers entrepreneurs an array of the latest tools for running their businesses.
- The company provides its platform to entrepreneurs and salons for free and allows them to upgrade to a package that allows for unlimited users.
Also Read: RS2: GOES ON ITS OWN ACQUIRING BUSINESS