Binance – Former regulators from Finra and FCA hired
- Binance is the leading blockchain provider globally with a suite of financial products.
- Announced the hiring of Steven McWhirter (former regulators at the FCA, FINRA)
- Steven McWhirter is now the Director of Regulatory Policy. He will be leading the global regulatory policy team.
- Steven worked for the FCA for over nine years, most recently as the Strategy Manager.
- Seth Levy is now the Head of Market Surveillance. He will be responsible for overseeing efforts to build upon existing strengths.
- Seth has over 20 years of experience in security and risk management.
Also Read: CUNA MUTUAL: ANNOUNCES INVESTMENT IN WITHCLUTCH
Also Read: ALCHEMY PAY: PARTNERED MERCHANT PAYMENT PROVIDER, EPAYMENTS
Also Read: ANSWER PAY-ANNOUNCE THAT EXECUTIVE ADVISER RALF OHLHAUSEN WILL BE JOBING