BEVY: RAISES $40M IN SERIES C FUNDING; VALUED AT $325M
- Bevy, the Palo Alto, California-based company that offers a virtual hybrid and in-person community platform for events, has secured $40 million in Series C capital, $325 million.
- The tech company has raised more than $60 million in total since its founding in 2017 and plans to utilize the money to expand the team from 100 to 250 employees by 2021.
- Bevy was designed with the help of Startup Grind to help companies develop, expand and grow their customer base across the globe.
- The company bought CMX, a major professional community that offers education, training, and networking opportunities.
- The company’s workforce is entirely remote. The company’s workforce is spread across 10 different nations across 4 continents.
- Bevy allows enterprises to organize large-scale events and virtual conferences and expand their global community events by leveraging a worldwide network of events.
Looking to get funding for your startup? Check out this article by Urban Monks.
Also Read: SAFEAI: RAISES $21M IN SERIES OF FUNDING
Also Read: SPECRIGHT: RAISES $30M IN SERIES B FUNDING