Banking Circle adopts ISO 20022 messaging standard.
- Banking Circle is the payments bank of the new economy, providing payments and banking services.
- The adoption of a common global language by the Payments Bank will make it easier for financial institutions to use the language.
- A common format that is used for all financial communications. ISO20022 lets systems and participants work in various markets to communicate.
- Banks share vast amounts of information with their clients to do their business successfully.
- Many real-time, low-value and high-value clearing and clearing systems around the globe have started their transition.
- It’s in perfect alignment with its goal of reducing cross-border payment processing.
Also Read: Citi and State Street, invest in FundGuard