AVZ Minerals Gets favorable technical advice regarding Manono lithium
- AVZ Minerals (AVZ) has received a favorable tech opinion from the Department of Mines for its Manono lithium project located in the Democratic Republic of Congo
- AVZ has said it had “favorable results” in all these issues, which is paving the way for an upcoming decision regarding the awarding of a mining license
- This means that the project is one step closer to being granted mining permits.
- Manono has received positive results on all four tests necessary to receive the license.
- Shares of AVZ increased 5.83 percent today and are trading at $1.09
Also Read: LEAF TRADE CLOSES $12.5M SECRET B FUNDING ROUND
Also Read: Winden RAISES $5.3M in SEED FOR FUNDING
Also Read: ROCIFI RAISES $2.7M In SEED FUNDAMENT