Avaloq is live for its first user in Taiwan.
- Avaloq has successfully implemented its primary banking process system within Cathay United Bank to support the bank’s ongoing growth.
- The platform will be able to meet the rising demands for private bank services provided by offshore Taiwanese
- This is a significant moment in the bank’s history and follows an easement of Taiwan’s wealth management rules.
- The new regulations aim to boost the efficiency and size of Taiwan’s private bank industry.
- Core Platform enables banks and wealth managers to simplify their middle and back offices.
- The Core Banking System will help support our continued growth by handling sophisticated financial products effectively.
Also Read: VYNG: RAISES $5M IN FUNDING