Auroch Minerals Confirms lithium mineralization at Nepean.
- Auroch Minerals (AOU) confirms the existence of lithium mineralization North of their Nepean nickel mine in the WA Goldfields.
- Holes four were tested again for evidence of significant tantalum, cesium, and lithium mineralization. Results show that two of them intersected wide LCT-enriched zones.
- The holes are also located near 2 historic lithium deposits, which Auroch believes suggests that economic mineralization continues to be found in the North of Nepean.
- Auroch plans to carry out additional drilling to find more LCT minerals at Nepean and also execute another drilling program for the Leinster nickel mine.
- AOU shares were trading down 1.79 percent to 13.8 cents.
Also Read: POSTCLICK: RAISES 20M IN AFFAIRS
Also Read: ADYEN OFFER TAP TO PAY via IPHONE to CUSTOMERS AFTER This Year
Also Read: TRUSTAP RAISES $3.4M in SEED FOR FUNDING