August Schools Rakes $5M in Seed Money
- August Schools, A New York City-based company that offers a SaaS service for schools’ health and wellbeing specialists, has raised $5 million in seed funding.
- This round was directed by Tiger Global, with participation from its original investor Bienville Capital.
- The company will utilize the funds to keep creating world-class products and distribution capabilities.
- AugustSchools is a platform that offers a single, secure platform for nurses, counselors, as well as learning specialists, and administrators to coordinate and record the care of students.
- Teams can connect with families, gain actionable insights and stay ahead of the ever-changing regulations while reducing time for the practitioner and building the individual’s expertise.
Also Read: FLEXIA RAISES $4M SEED FUNDING
Also Read: MODULIZE: RECEIVES EUR1.9M In SEED FUNDING