Arkansas Federal Credit Union: Upgrades P2P Solution to Zelle via Fiserv
- Arkansas Federal Credit Union is the largest credit union in the state and one of the biggest financial institutions.
- Zelle Network connects financial institutions of all sizes and allows businesses and consumers to make rapid digital payments.
- Fiserv aspires to move funds or information in such a manner that can change the world.
- Partnering With Fiserv and trust that they will ensure that we remain at the forefront of solutions to digital payments for our members
- The money transferred with Zelle(r) transfers directly from one bank account in the US to another.
- Fiserv facilitates Zelle(r) to more than 900 banks, and the network coverage can be considered.
Also Read: FINASTRA: COLLABORATES WITH MICROSOFT