Arf – Provide working capital credit lines for money transfer companies
- A VISA Innovation Program Company, Arf created a global payments network that allows instant and fully-compliant payment.
- Announces the launch of its innovative product Credit
- Traditionally, money transfer from one country to another was done by money service businesses (MSB).
- It must refund the same amount in its receiving country to create tied capital.
- The Credit initiative was created to empower MSBs around the globe.
- There were many options, but most lending companies could only serve customers who had long-term credit requirements or one payout route.
Also Read: EIU: LAUNCHES FINANCIAL RISK