You will most likely need the Report feature if you are an avid TikTok user. However, in what cases can you report an account/video/hashtag, and what will TikTok do about this? We have the answers to your question Tiktok Reports Anonymous.
Are Tiktok Reports Anonymous?
Yes, TikTok reports can be anonymous. TikTok reports are anonymous, just like other social media. Make sure that the account does not violate the community guidelines. If it is not something you like, it will not be removed.
Follow these steps to report any content you are unsure of. It is unlikely that it violates any reported categories if it does not fit into one. If you don’t like the content, however, block it.
The reported policy covers pornography and harassment, hate speech, endangerment, and hate speech.
TikTok: How do you report someone?
Reporting a TikTok video
These steps will help you to determine how to report a TikTok video.
- Click the share button at the bottom right corner of your screen.
- Click on Report to choose the reason it should be removed from the platform. There are various reasons, including misleading information, dangerous organizations, and illegal activity.
- Once you have completed your Report, click “Submit”.
- You should receive a response within 48 hours after you submit a report.
Reporting a hashtag on TikTok
Report inappropriate hashtags and violations of the site’s guidelines. To do this, tap the hashtag you wish to report, then tap share and final report. You will need to create a report for TikTok to report the video.
There are two ways to report comments. One way is to long-press the comment you want to report and then click select to fill in the Report. To report a single comment, long-press the comment to be reported, then click on the select button to fill out the Report. Here’s how if you want to report multiple comments (e.g. spam).
- To open a new window, long press on a comment. Tap the pencil icon in the upper left corner.
- Next, select Manage Multiple Comments. Here you can select up to 100 comments.
- After you have selected the comments, tap More, and then Report Comments.
TikTok users can be reported
Before you report someone on TikTok for violating the rules, make sure they are aware of it. Here’s how to report a user:
- Go to the profile of the user.
- Select and tap
- Follow the next steps, and include why you wish to close the account.
- Next, press submit
Do you have issues with the TikTok page following not working for you? These are the easy solutions to your problem.
What happens if you report someone to TikTok
Image by David Farfan from Pixabay
The outcome will depend on what account you reported. Here are some things that users can expect after being reported
- TikTok will review the video once you have reported it. Report resolution can take from a few hours up to a whole week. It all depends on how busy the reports team is. The video cannot be viewed until it has been reviewed. It will not be uploaded if it is flagged during upload.
- TikTok’s zero-tolerance policy is well-known. If someone reports you and they are found to be violating the terms, they will be removed from the platform.
TikTok may ban or disable an account if they find that the account violates the terms and conditions. These can be found if you are unsure whether you violate the community guidelines.
Will they find out that you reported someone on TikTok?
All TikTok reports remain anonymous, regardless of what the outcome is. The user will not know who reported them.
TikTok reports a problem with feedback.
You can contact TikTok by using the TikTok feedback page or reporting a problem via the app. You can also email them at [email protected] TikTok recommends that you report your issue via email if it is specific to the app.
You can appeal any TikTok decision, such as a report.
How to cancel a TikTok report
You cannot delete a TikTok report that you have submitted. Unfortunately, the user’s content may be restricted until reviewed. TikTok encourages users who submit reports to review the guidelines before doing so.
We hope you found this helpful. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us.