American Express (AmEx) Open for Business with fintech powered I2C
- American Express (AmEx) is a global interconnected payments business that provides its clients with the ability to access its products and information and insights.
- i2c is a worldwide company that offers highly-configurable payments and banking solutions.
- The company has announced an expanded global multi-product, multi-product agreement which will allow financial institutions and fintech companies across the globe.
- The agreement signifies that the American Express network is ‘open to business’ by partnering with fintech.
- With the i2c and AmEx, fintech will gain access to pre-certified partners, including banks that issue BIN sponsors.
- AmEx and i2c’s relationship began within Latin America and the Caribbean and will soon expand to North America.
Also Read: POSTCLICK: RAISES 20M IN AFFAIRS