Adyen will offer Tap-to-Pay via iPhone to customers shortly.
- Adyen, the world’s finance technological platform of choice for the most prestigious enterprises
- They are working closely with Apple to provide Tap in Pay iPhone to customers in the U.S. customers later this year.
- The solution permits U.S. customers to use their iPhones to make contactless payments.
- working with enterprise customers as well as commerce platforms, like Lightspeed Commerce and NewStore
- The Tap-to-Pay feature on iPhone allows customers to use an option for payment that is easy to set up, fast to scale up, and safe.
- Tap to Pay on the iPhone lets businesses accept contactless payment transactions using their iPhones.
Also Read: TRUSTAP RAISES $3.4M in SEED FOR FUNDING
Also Read: 8BASE ASSISTS $10.6M in SERIES A FINANCING