ABN Amro: It signs a multi-year extension deal with Temenos
- ABN AMRO Bank has signed an extended subscription agreement for the next three years in conjunction with Temenos
- The extended contract provides accessibility to the Temenos Continuous Delivery as a Service for the bank’s DevOps team of 22.
- The bank is a long-time client of Temenos, operating its corporate banking international and private banking and private.
- It is now easier to configure, test and deploy software updates from weeks to just a few days.
- Creating new functions and features for ever-increasingly demanding customers is a competitive advantage.
- The bank estimates that Temenos Continuous Deployment improves the efficiency of early-stage testing by 30%.
Also Read: AXETRADING: ANNOUNCED THE APPOINTMENT OF GREVILLE LUCKING AS THEIR NEW CEO
Also Read: TAPS VOLT MERCURYO FOR OPEN BANKING PAYMENTS
Also Read: FINASTRA COLLABORATION WORKSHOP COLLABORATE MICROSOFT