8base Raises $10.6M in Series A Funding
- The 8Base Miami, Florida-based low-code platform that allows the creation of electronic products and internal apps, and more, has closed the $10.6m Series A financing round
- The company will utilize the money to continue the rapid growth of its capabilities and increase the go-to-market team’s size.
- The company offers a low-code development platform for creating applications by constantly eliminating unnecessary and low-value-add tasks from the development life-cycle
- The system is equipped with tools to create databases, customized logic APIs, connections with external systems, cloud-based hosting and security, authentication, and front-end applications.
- The platform is a product of Techstars Austin 2020
Also Read: PHARMAUST Receives first $200K installment for Phase 1.MND TRIAL
Also Read: Landline: RAISES $28M FOR FUNDER
Also Read: BOXHUB SELLS $2.7M in SEED SECURITY