If you’re familiar with Internet popular culture, you’ve probably seen a website known as 4Chan. It’s an image-based site that allows anyone to publish or share photos anonymously. 4Chan has been in existence for over two decades. It was launched back in the year 2003 by an Englishman known as Christopher Poole.
4Chan is one of the most popular sites on the Internet. It is believed as the home of a variety of well-known Internet memes. It’s also called a hotbed for the Internet subculture. It hosts boards covering diverse subjects, from video games and anime to film, music news, fitness, sports, politics, etc.
As previously mentioned, 4Chan doesn’t require users to sign-up, which means that anyone can post without registering. 4Chan receives more than 27 million users each month. 4Chan is also the focus of attention from the media and has been the subject of numerous controversies since its debut. British The Guardian newspaper The Guardian describes the website as brilliant shocking, juvenile absurd, insane, and mad.
However, 4Chan also has a feature referred to as “spoilers.” It is a way that a user may attempt to ruin crucial moments in films, video games, and books.
In all likelihood, when you end up reading any spoilers, especially when it’s the TV show, book, or movie you’re hoping to see, you’ll be disappointed since this will dampen the anticipation. This is why it’s crucial to use black text for the spoilers during discussions so that they’re not read.
If you’d like to talk about what happened in a show or movie you’ve watched without ruining someone else’s day, then you have followed the steps for creating spoilers from 4Chan:
How to Make Use of Black Text on 4Chan for Spoilers
- Start by opening the Web browser and go to 4Chan’s official 4Chan website.
- Select the board you would like to visit in the Board’s Listing section. There are many boards available on 4Chan;
- If you see a picture or comment that is displayed on the discussion board, Click “Reply”;
- Input the required information, including your name (It isn’t necessary to be your actual name), Email, name, and Subject in the fields provided;
- Unlock the spoiler tag in the comment section of the website using the key [SPOILER]
- Enter your words, phrases, or other terms you would like to keep hidden. The words or phrases will show in black text with a black background following the posting.
- To remove the spoiler label, simply type [SPOILER]; and
- After you’re finished after that, select “Submit” to send your message for review by the Board.
Spoilers marked on 4Chan are hidden behind the black text set against a black background. If you’ve already seen the film or read the book and you’re not worried about spoilers (or when you’re feeling curious), You can look up and read the black text by simply highlighting the text. That’s how to search for (or beware of) spoilers from the site and discover the secret yourself.